AUTOMOTIVES INDIA– THE WORLDS 3rd LARGEST AUTOMOBILE MARKET
- Invest India Grid. India is expected to be the world’s 3rd largest automotive market in terms of volume by2026.
- Snapshots :- Running in the top gear the Automobile Industry currently manufacturing 25 mn vehicles out of which 3.5mn are exported. This is a clear indication and a strong behold in International heavy arena as it is coming up with rapid growth positioning himself as 3rd Worlds largest tractor, two & three wheeler and 4th in largest car trauma mnufacturer.
- Industries Present Scenario:-India taking on the world
- Feasibility:-The $ 74bn Automobile industry is expected to reach $300 by 2026.
- Statistics & Assumptions- The Industry is expected to reach $135bn by 2020and $300 bn by 2026 at a compound annual growth(CAGR) of 15% .
- Registering a healthy growth of 14.8% in Indias annual production.FY 2018-19 sale of passenger vehicles by 2.70%,two&three wheelers by 4.86% ,10.27%respectively.
- The sector has attracted FDI directly, of about $ 17.9 billion in the last decade.
Investible Projects -India- “WMN’’Key Role
It has taken India a lot of time, to reach this position. There is rapid urbanization expected in mobilition at least by 500 million people will be living in the cities by 2030.Taking this serious note into consideration of mobilition & inevitable need the Indian government is looking at bringing emission standards at par with Global standards. WMN has all set to go with their tools not only to promote the upcoming demand of electricle vehicles but also directly participating in CSR responsibility to make awareness in large no of usages of this vehicles in people so as to reduce pollution and bring about a reduction in carbon foot print.
- Automobile Projects-Clusters: Invest India–“WMN’’ up coming Core Activities The future of India’s manufacturing scene is all set to improve with global interference.Supporting “Make in India “concept WMN driving hard himself in search of potential investors to bring Investment opportunities in automobile industry projects to the india with their supporting activities focusing the automotive industry comprises a wide range of companies and organisztions which involved in the design,development,manufacturing plus major spare parts auto components including marketing & selling. The major unattended segment of the industry is now suffering with services and unemployment taking post Covid-19 effect WMN wanted to bring attention & his support to following delivery to the end users such as maintenance of automobiles,repair shops,fuel filling stations,car wash centers,car accessories deliverables.”WMN’’ will help to cater this sector worldwide with a great coverage not only in 165 countries but also in 25+more than langueges to be get established. This leads to right connections with the targeted audience in a broad way for business expansion.Taking this opportunity in hand WMN supporting humanity & global businesses with network each other & giving them appreciation of their hard work and achievements through their “PARIS APPRICIATION AWARDS SEASON 2’’on ….. and which is happening throughout the world at the same time to support each other over this hilarious pandemic in more than 100 countries soon.
Actual Opportunity in projects for investment is supposed to be around $31.51mn expected by 2020^ :- “WMN’’ Review & Camapaign Agenda
Govt.Projects -2,private 1 ● Promoters 2 + ● 6 state wise projects to be in expidding on a higher note to be get streamlined.
This includes sub components manufacturing units,distributions and deliverables viz exporting -importing sections.
Demand for new cars declined sharply in 2019 forcing automakers to cut the production across the year.Sales were expected to revive during annual festival season from Oct 2019 but failed to do so in fact there was an encouraging spike in sales in Q3. by promoters.Keeping this on high point WMN with their review & the post Covid 19- effect on market offering priceless services with various promotional events including all automotive vast categories on their own platform to help MSME’s that can boost the lingering industry and rejuvenating the employment opportunities.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
WMN is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows .Press releases are based on industry standards and timely coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s ”WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
WMN LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India
depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of
- The Ministries include:-
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Tourism & Transport
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
- Ministry of Department of North East region
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
- Ministry of External affairs &Finance
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
- Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law &Justice
- Ministry of Labour &Employment
- Ministry of MSME’s
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of minority affairs
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
- Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
- ”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS 7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.