INDIA: A “SUNRISE” SECTOR Largest Milk Producing Nation/Spices/Cashew Nuts/Second largest producer ,Food grains,Fruits, & Vegetables.
The Government of India through the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) is also taking all necessary steps to boost investments in the food processing industry. Govt. has sanctioned 39 Mega Food Parks (MFPs) to be set up in the country under the Mega Food Park Scheme. Currently, 18 Mega Food Parks have become functional.
Food Procesing is predicted so well that by 2024 the industry has tremendous potential will attracts $33bn direct investments & there is 9million people will get straight way new jobs. Experts & reality stats that food processing industry will touch in trillion dollars by 2025.And by 2030 consumption rate would be treble & India will become the 5th largest consumer country in the World.
Market Size ,Scope & Growth:-
India ranks no 1 in the world in the production of milk, ghee, ginger, bananas, guavas, papayas and mangoes. Further, India ranks no 2 in the world in the production of rice, wheat and several other vegetables & fruits. If the surplus production of cereals, fruits, vegetables, milk, fish, meat and poultry, etc are processed and marketed both inside and outside the country, there will be greater opportunities for the growth of the sector.
- 100 % FDI is permitted under the automatic route.
- This Industry market is expected to grow $543 bn by 2020 @CAGR.
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) is taking strong efforts to encourage the investments across value chain.The key sub-segments of the Food Processing industry in India are: Dairy, Fruits & Vegetables, Poultry & Meat processing, Fisheries, Food retail etc.Key facts: 311.71 mn tonnes of horticulture crop production in 2017-18.
- Milk production of 176.3 mn tonnes during 2017-18 with per capita availability of milk at a level of 375 grams per day in 2017-18.Stats shows Egg Production about 95.2 bn in 2017-18.
- Fish Production was 12.6 tonnes in 2017-18
- The industry engages approximately 1.85 mn people in around 39,748 registered units with fixed capital of $ 32.75 bn and aggregate output of around $ 158.69 bn. Major industries constituting the Food processing industry are grains, sugar, edible oils, beverages and dairy products.India’s economy being largely based on agriculture and allied industries, dairy farming is rampant. There are 37 different breeds of cattle being bred in India. The largest milk producing nations in India are Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, and Rajasthan. The industry’s success is at an all-time high due to an integrated co-operative milk collection, transportation and distribution system. India produces about 22 % of the world’s global milk today, and the figures are on an upward swing.
Growth in Vicinity
- Largest producer of several agri commodities called Agri commodity hub is all set to grow.
- Condusive policies Govt has proactice policies with defined fiscal incentives.
Largest consumer base & Strong economy factors is reasons for its speedy progress nowdays.
CHEMICALS – SNAPSHOTS
- Total Investment opportunity in this sector is huge worth $597.39mn defines “White Horse’’ in the Indian economy with total 47 projects as 18 Govt .&29 Private projects in 40 Districts. Pan India having 38 Promoters in hand.
- With regard to an increase in the share for the food industry from the current level of 1.5% of the total foreign direct investment (FDI) coming into the country Ministry would work on improving the situation of farmers, so they can get better yield, at better prices and the waste is minimized which would hopefully lower the inflation. Another way, the food processing industry can fight inflation is to increase food processing so the housewife always has healthy alternatives off the shelf at a reasonable price.
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
“ WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world. Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes,Talk shows .
Press releases are based on Industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s “WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups .
Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
“WMN” LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the corporates/ company/ individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India.
The Ministries include
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
Ministry of Communication
Ministry of Tourism & Transport
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Ministry of Ayush
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
Ministry of Department of North East region
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
Ministry of External affairs &Finance
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Law &Justice
Ministry of Labour &Employment
Ministry of MSME’s
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of minority affairs
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayat Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA
Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one the dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.
”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.