AVIATION IN INDIA –INDIAN PASSENGERS STOOD AT 341.05 MILLION IN FY20
- ”World Media Network” is playing very important role in all aviation sector World Media Network press release distribution is released in 180 countries and in 25 languages across the world.
- Market size -Indian Passengers traffic stood at 341.05 million in FY20 To support market trends “WMN’’ is very much focused with in promoting and bringing investors with parallel economy business.
- ”WMN” is helping upcoming n existing airlines to grew within the perpetual Business as government expanding work towards domestic circumstances to be enhanced
- Aviation Industry-Wide Synopsis:-
1) Aviation Press releases based on industry standards .Timely coverages of Business development and scope of growth within country and FDI’s.
2) Social media marketing ,Voice marketing ,video conferencing, zoom inn, webinars are ready to catering with concepts.
3) Marketing airlines-Aviation industry already suffering with unattended problems covering up them with schematic ventures and promoting support to gain up policies with wide expansion of business.
4) Cargo:-Most service oriented to promote thru WMN indir ect participation within the globe.
5) Freight -Big concerns are with freight traffic as they Need attention WMN is going to play a major role in promoting them during this crisis.
6) Airlines compare to shipping is limited but still to remove burdening of traditional routes to cargo It needs the awareness of branding and support systems so that, it could be fast and get instant results . “WMN “are entering in this with sponsorships programming with the Air cargo companies as well with the airlines
to benefit the customers and to create awareness and benefits of Air cargo for the smooth functioning across the world.
7) Crisis Management is very important for the company as the coronavirus has affected many businesses and the brand image , the awareness needs to be done so that the trust of the company is there for the customers to deal with them, WMN is ready to give support plans for the brands and is also going to introduce their policies of insurances ,finances along with other investment options. The Finance Ministry in India is considering a proposal that includes temporary suspension of most taxes levied on the sector, including a deferment of aviation fuel tax, said the sources, who have direct knowledge of the matter.The rescue package, proposed by India’s civil aviation ministry, is likely to be worth up to 100-120 billion rupees ($1.3-$1.6 billion), the two sources said.”Taxes could be deferred till the coronavirus spread is contained and the aviation sector can come back to its feet,”
SCOPE- INVEST INDIA – “WMN” VITAL ROLE IN TERMS OF FDI
”WMN” is playing an important role in all the categories and sectors,
WMN is venturing into a Press Release distribution company covering over 180 countries and more than twenty-five languages across the world Covering Digital News, Television, Print, Radio, Billboards, Airports, Multiplexes, Talk shows .Press releases are based on industry standards and timely Coverages help in business development and scope of growth among the countries and FDI’s ”WMN” is helping upcoming n existing businesses to grow within the perpetual business as the government is working towards domestic and international Tie-Ups Most service-oriented industries need to be promoted through WMN with direct and indirect participation and looking for
opportunities for Franchising modules in the world.
"WMN" LEAD GENERATION
There are two types of lead within the lead generation market: sales leads and marketing leads. A Sales lead is generated on the basis of demographic criteria such as FICO score (United States), income, age, home Income, psychographic, etc. These leads are resold to multiple advertisers. Lead generation describes the marketing method of stimulating and capturing interest in a very product or service for the purpose of developing a sales pipeline. Lead generation typically uses digital channels and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the increase of the latest online and social techniques.
MINISTRIES OF THE GOVT.OF INIDA “WORLD MEDIA NETWORK” ASSISTANCE
“ WMN’’ will guide the Corporates/ Company/ Individuals in establishing the business in India depending on the states to get the required permissions from the Ministries of The Government of India. The Ministries include:-
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Electronics & Information & Technology
- Ministry of Communication
- Ministry of Tourism & Transport
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Ayush
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers
- Ministry of Department of North East region
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Environment, Climate change & Forest
- Ministry of External affairs &Finance
- Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Dairying
- Ministry of Heavy Industries& Public Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing &Urban Affairs.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Information &B broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law &Justice
- Ministry of Labour &Employment
- Ministry of MSME’s
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of minority affairs
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Panchayat Raj
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Ministry of Shipping
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Steel, Textiles, Tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
RURAL MARKET IN INDIA& INVEST IN INDIA –“WMN”STRATEGY
- Importance of brand visibility in Rural Markets of India for high brand Recall & Pull. It’s easy to ignore other languages if one
- dominant language makes up the majority. While English does make for the majority, there is a section that only consumes content in a regional language and this section could be your most important target audience. To be present Indic content we also encouraging websites to enagage consumers in multiple languages.”WMN”is going to support in many ways through various resources. In Moral, Development of any country not only depends on the continuous development of the urban areas but also relies on the development of the small towns and rural areas. Government, as well as individual actions together, contribute towards the success of any country as a whole. The Major industries in Rural market segments are mainly covered with as….
2) ORGANIC FARMING.
5)FIVE STORES IDEAS ie SEEDS & FERTILIZERS STORE,GROCERY STORES,ICECREAM & SWEET STORES,CLOTHING & CHEMISTS STORES.etc.
6) DAIRY FARM BUSINESS
7)POULTRY,SMALL SCALE UNITS MANUFACTURING UNITS & CONSTRUCTIONS.
8)LOW BUDGET VILLAGE BUSINESSES etc.